Mr. K's house of various things

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ho hum

For those of you who don't know yet, (which I assume by this point is almost none of you) I have passed the interview for JET, which is a good thing, but it has potassium benzoate, which is a bad thing. By that I mean that, I am an alternate. So I have to wait around on my duff for the next few months to find out if I get to go. What's worse is that I have to do a lot of the paperwork as if I were going, because it takes so long to process. I still have hope though. It could all still work out like I planned.

Besides all that jazz, I am currently in my last quarter as a student of the UW. This quarter is pretty easy so it's relaxing... almost too relaxing. This coupled with the lack of certainty in my near future leaves me with this ho hum feeling. I can't really make any big decisions at this point. Seeing as how I update this thing like once every 3 months I'm sure by the next post I'll know more.

1 Comments:

  • Mr. K!! K-Butter!!! Its me Kisa!

    I was trying to visit your site to maybe steal some past pictures and I see you have a blog up instead. And no pictures of me. ;_;

    Its been months since this post, but I hope you had good news from the JET program. Although last we talked, I think I already got the scoop on it.

    Let's steam clams together again soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home