Mr. K's house of various things

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well, I'm Here

As most all of you know, I'm in Japan now getting ready to work at Berlitz. I start in about a week and of course I'm super nervous. I haven't totally adjusted to being here yet. It's not a culture thing, I just feel more comfortable at home speaking a language I'm good at. I've been goofing off for the last 2 weeks doing nothing in particular, just visiting friends and trying to figure out this crazy country. I've put up some pictures for you all to look at if you wish. I haven't taken as many as the last time I was here. Maybe it's because it's not really a vacation. I'm sure I'll take more during the time that I'm here. So you all better come to this site to see what I'm up to. Oh yeah, here's the pictures:
Living in Japan
I hope you enjoy them. As soon as my job starts I'm sure I'll have more to say. But until then, have fun and enjoy all the mexican food you can because you don't know what you have until you lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home