Mr. K's house of various things

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stuff has happened!

I just wanted update you all to let you know that since I've been in Japan, stuff has happened. Not much stuff, but stuff none the less. I have started my training as this Monday. It's not too hard, and the days don't really seem that long, surprisingly. But at the end of this training I have to give a lesson and pass a test, etc. So there is a little stress involved. But I will be a bit happier when I get done with this training because it's in Shibuya and I have to ride the train everyday in the morning and it sucks. IT SUCKS!!!! Bgghghhghgllaaalla! (Like Ah-nold) IT SUCKS SOOOO MUCH! Living on the busiest line in Tokyo is not a very fun thing. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years it becomes social convention to stick your hand up someones butt just to get some more space on the train. But yeah..... god I hate it. I really don't want to be here that much but it kinda feels like I have to stay, for me, to prove something to myself. You know, that sorta drivel.

In other news: I went to the Tokyo Motor Show last weekend. It was ok. I thought the cars were pretty amazing but I was brought there under false pretenses. My friend invited me to go and I thought it would be an interesting diversion before I started my training. I thought, of course, he's a car nerd, right? But what it turned out to be was an excuse to go around photographing the boothbabes. I had heard that hobby was pretty prevalent in Japan, but to see in action was something else. It was a bit awkward but I dismissed it as a cultural "feature". I have some pictures of my own that I think I will post. And yes, they have boothbabes in them, it was kinda unavoidable.

Oh yeah, and what's up with the reporting here.

Boy, this is going to be a long year.......

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you're not terribly happy. Sucks about the train. Maybe you'll get used to it all and it won't be so bad... Think you'll stay for the whole year?

    ~Laurel

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:12 PM  

  • When is your next update? update!

    By Blogger justawave, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home