Mr. K's house of various things

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I don't need Freud to help me with this one

I had a crazy dream last night. In my dream I was in jail. I'm not sure why exactly I was there but I was pretty sure it was for something I didn't do. In my jail cell was an old escape hole that I suppose the previous occupant created. One night, when the lights were out I thought I would give it a try. It was very dark and confusing like some sort of byzantine conduit. Eventually I found my way to the end which happened to come out in a secret door behind a shower stall in what turned out to be my friends house. Needless to say he was quite surprised to see me. I explained to him that I had just escaped from prison. He told me that I should keep running but I thought that if I did they would always chase me and I couldn't ever rest. So instead we just decided to have some beers and watch TV and I returned to the jail cell later that evening before the guards realized I had left. And this was to be my life, escaping and re-escaping only to end up in the same place; having to spend my days in a jail cell only to get out once or twice a month when the sleepy guard was on duty and the conditions were just right.

2 Comments:

  • That... is crazy. I like how you wrote about it. Like a short short short short story. I was feeling melancholy today and was thinking about the past. Kelcey come back... to the Future! Well, I guess PST is the past really.

    By Blogger justawave, at 6:47 PM  

  • Wait, no... PST IS the Future! Awesome!

    By Blogger justawave, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home